zondag 5 april 2009

13. Google Documents by a professional procrastinator.

I have approached Task 13 in my usual fashion. I read the material, watch the video(s), but put off trying it out myself. I'll just read what my colleagues have written, read my netvibes page, check my mail... Hours later I turn off the computer.
The next time, I read the material again. Shall I have a go?
No, just check if someone's written something new...turn off my computer.
Today is Sunday. There'll soon be two brand new exercises waiting to be read not to mention task 14.
Luckily, in the meantime my trusty coach has shown me her google document and another colleague has invited me to collaborate on a slide show.

I found the making a slide quite straightforward and I'm now going to attempt to make a document and share it...after I've made a sandwich!

3 opmerkingen:

Elly zei

Hi Hero!
Je "rusty coach" zul je bedoelen, want als ik Ding 15 zie....ohoh, ik moet denk ik de "jonkies" om hulp vragen.
Ben blij dat het bij jou gaat lukken met de "sandwich-slideshow" (grapje) of iets anders voor Ding 13.
Good luck!

amelia zei

Hoi Hero
Het is je prima gelukt om een document te delen. Deze proef is geslaagd en ik zou het document zeker verder delen....

mary zei

Helaas kan ik het niet lezen hoe je het gedaan hebt met ding 13.
Maar jij zei in de wandelgangen dat het heel makkelijke was. Ik moest gewoon in mijn op documenten klikken en dan bevestigen. Maar ja, waar staat het dan. Ik kan niks vinden van document op mijn blok.
Maar goed, als we het echt gaan gebruiken zal ik neem ik aan... wel geholpen moeten worden.