woensdag 18 februari 2009

I got clicky!

Why doesn't anything work the way it's supposed to do? Having lost the tracking code at a crucial moment when initially trying to install statistics on my log I ended up with an account with Get Clicky but no access to it from my weblog. I contacted them via gmail and they were kind enough to send me the tracking code again but in installing them onto my weblog I seem to have ended up with six orange icons instead of one. I really did get clicky didn't I?!!!

3 opmerkingen:

Elly zei

Hi Hero,

You are soooo clever!!
(Nu heb je weer een bezoeker erbij voor je statistiek)

Elly zei

Nou, 2e poging om een reactie te plaatsen. (Waarom komt de Gatcha soms niet tevoorschijn als je een reactie wilt plaatsen?)
Hopelijk kan Rob je helepen bij de Clicky-problemen.
Oh ja, in mijn 1e poging om op je bericht te reageren had ik gezegd dat ik me helemaal herkende in je 1e vraag: dat denk ik namelijk ook heel vaak.

Elly zei

Sorry, typefout: ik bedoel "helpen" en niet "helepen"