zondag 3 mei 2009

19. Social Networking



I seem to be losing my momentum when it comes to reading up on the 23 things. However, after some initial resistance, I'm beginning to see the usefulness of such sites as Facebook and Hyves. I've also been a visitor to Health forums on the internet before and found them very useful although it's important not to believe everything you read.
I have not made my own account on Facebook but, using the 23 Dingen account, I've reacted to the comments of a couple of colleagues.
I think it is inevitable that we, the library personnel will use the internet for social networking to communicate with colleagues and customers alike but it will take time for all of us to become comfortable with the medium.
I found the reference to the above book on Facebook and found it interesting to read around the subject of job stereotypes.

1 opmerking:

Elly zei

Hi Hero,
Het is weer een mooi stukje. We zullen niet alles tegelijk toepassen, dat scheelt alvast. Ik had mij al helemaal verloren in je link: cartoons e.d., maar ik ben er weer uitgekomen en ga verder met #20.